Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Final Work Projects & 1st Move

Diana gave me the idea of buying sticky tile to put in the bottom of the kitchen cabinets. Mom took on the task, which was a little difficult but, it looks great and I think will last great. It goes really well with our counter tops too. This dinette set was given to me by mom and dad, it was my great grandmothers, Dollie Stout Conrad Doss. Eric and I love it and it is so special. I plan to soon recover the chairs and make matching curtains. Once I get the house unpacked, that will be my first project.
Mom and I on moving day!

Our first lunch, actually sitting at the dining room table was Subway, and it was special! This is our first big move. I've been storing most of my belonging for 2 years and we got all of it moved in. This weekend, we plan to move everything from our current house into the new house.


This is the picnic table that Eric and his dad made. It is very nice and holds a lot of people.


Eric, with the help of Eugene and dad poured this concrete pad outside of the garage, which is very nice.



These are our new steps to the basement.




Once the decorating starts, I'll try to post some pics. Can you believe it, we're finished with construction. Well, the basement still needs some work but, I'm still moving in!

No comments:

Post a Comment