Thursday, June 10, 2010

Living & Loving It

My kitchen is pretty much complete. I forgot my paper towel holder at the old house but, the kitchen is really nice, especially my dishwasher! This beautiful piece of furniture is a pie safe that Eric's dad made. The hearts fit right in.This is the computer room/spare bedroom with the twin bed. Mom drew the tiger picture, which I will always love. The word wall, "Count your Blessings" was especially easy to put on.

Willow loves the new furniture and so do we and so does Gracie and Jaidyn.

Casie painted this for Eric and me for Christmas.


Eric did this arrangement. Mom painted the saw on the left and Casie painted the one on the right. We're so lucky to have artists in the family!


See, I told you.

This mirror was the first thing we hung in the house.


1 comment: