Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Decorating 101

This is a blank wall in the guest bathroom. Ten minutes later - it's my masterpiece. And the best part - no holes. I used Command hanging strips, they rock! The Wall Words were purchased at TJ Maxx - I love them and they even stick to the wood walls in the dining room.

I should have taken a picture of my shower curtain, it has light purple and green stripes - I swear this arrangement matches it. Frankie got me a shower curtain and accent towels for me for my house warming party at my 2nd to last house.
I had to throw some wedding pictures in too!
I can't show all my decorating styles and tips - you guys need to come see it in person! We have a tentative date for a cookout - August 7th - but, it's not set in stone. I'll let everyone know for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment