Friday, July 16, 2010

Cookout Time

We have finally scheduled our cookout to show off our new home. Please come and join us on August 7, 2010 at 3:00 PM. The food will be ready at about 5:00. Sorry, if I didn't have your e-mail address (I was going to put the link for the e-vite but, I don't want someone to have directions to my house)....so, please e-mail me at michellekerr25@yahoo.com, if you need directions!

We hope to see you there. You may need to bring some chairs.

The list of things that need accomplished before the cookout isn't too unrealistic but, we'll see.

Eric - just in case you see this - here is the list: (I LOVE YOU AND APPRECIATE ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR US!)

buy & install water filter
move dirt pile
install screens on windows
finish ceiling in basement
build walls & install doors in basement
straighten & clean ENTIRE basement
lattice under porches
lay block & rock on outside
landscaping
hang curtains, which I just ordered yesterday, I'm so excited for curtains!

No comments:

Post a Comment