Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Little Bit of Everything.....

My lil' cousins, Niki & Taylor at Thanksgiving.

Lexi is looking straight at the camera. Kaylin Marie loves her baby cousin, Taylor.


Mom & Dad got the roof on their house, which is exciting. While we were on the roof, we got a nice view of guys on the cell phone tower, they were to the very top.

This is my niece, Jaidyn at Thanksgiving at Eric's Grandma & Grandpa's house.
I put out a lot of Christmas decorations this year. This is "Kerr's Carriage" given to me by my Aunt Brenda several years ago.
This is an ongoing house project: reupholstering my dining room chairs. Mom scored the new material (chair on the right) at a yard sale for 50 cents, I love it. I have 3 of the 6 chairs recovered.



Well, that was a quick run down of what's been going on in our lives for the past couple of months since I've blogged.









1 comment: