Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer Lovin'

I love summer.  One of my favorite things to do is to go to yard sales.  A few weeks ago there was a big one at the highschool and I scored the following:

The frame on the right was a Christmas gift from Eric's cousins, John & Teresa.  I just love it.  Teresa has one like the frame on the left and I always wanted it too.  Well, I found it at a yardsale for $3.  I'll fill it with a good picture of Eric and me soon.
I found this little 4th of July decoration at Big Lots - I love it.


Log furniture: Big Lots.



Eric decided that our garage was getting too junked up with his lawn toys, etc.  So, now we have this:  It's only half finished and eventually, it will be a large metal building with a picnic shelter on the front.  


That's all for now.  Enjoy your summer - I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment